So many people ask us how they can get on a 1-on-1 coaching call with us and what we offer…so I decided to do something special: give you a sneak peek of one of our coaching calls (and may be an unadvertised bonus)…
Two Parts to Success
In this coaching call you will discover the two parts to success. We will discuss them a bit more below, but for now, turn up your speakers, let the video load and enjoy…
Part 1: Your Instagram Account
Social media nowadays is “THE THING” and it’s unusual to find someone who is not on social media. Majority of people are there to be entertained by others and curiosity-driven. While that remains true, social media is beyond powerful when it comes to your business.
There are different platforms you can leverage to get leads and sales, but one of my favorite is Instagram, especially the powerful strategies I have discovered (that very few know about). Just for this fact alone, Instagram is an open horizon for ANY business owner!
Here are a few pointers to get you started with Instagram the RIGHT way:
1. Your profile must be attractive: profile photo, name, and a bio. 8 seconds – is all you have to make that first impression.
2. Your bio should highlight who you are, your credibility and briefly answer one of the most important questions: “what’s in it for them?” Why should people follow you and listen to you?
3. You must be posting at least 3-5 times a week – bare minimum. Best is 1-3 times per day. Here is an important note: quality goes further than quantity. If you have to take a little more time to create a fruitful post, do so. Don’t just post to post. There are a lot of crappy profiles out there.
4. Use a clean link in your bio. Your visitor is much more likely to remember a clean link than a few vowels, numbers, and underscores. For this, you can find great domain names using services such as GoDaddy.com or Namecheap.com.
5. Add hashtags to your posts, but put them in the first comment instead of the actual post. A good number is 15-20. Make sure to research which hashtags are relevant, good and most likely to attract your ideal prospect.
Part 2: Your Link (Website / Funnel)
Obviously, if you are using Instagram (or any other social media) for your business, you must have a place for your visitor to go to so you can convert them from a visitor, to a lead, and into a customer. The best way to achieve this is via a precisely-crafted sales funnel.
We talk more about sales funnels in our blog: The Simple Sales Funnel Every Business Needs here.
The sales funnel is crucial but also is the strategy. If you have been building a business online for some time (or even if you are a newbie), you realize that people don’t just pull out their credit card that easy when they see your link. Something needs to happen and that something is the carefully laid out strategy.
Here are some tips from me:
1. If you have a website, it’s there to offer value, content and give you credibility. A sales funnel is there to bring you leads and make you money. Check out the difference between a website and a sales funnel on our blog here.
2. Find a way (strategy) to bring more profit to your business. Give something away for free to build value/rapport with your visitor.
3. Collect leads and build your email list. This is where true marketing starts. We have a free funnel you can tweak and use here.
4. After you build a relationship with your newly found subscriber, then you can present your business, product or service to them.
This is all in a nutshell, but as you know, each business model is different and requires a different strategy and approach. As a bonus, I am giving away a FULL private coaching call (these are worth thousands of dollars) for you 100% free!
Now, if you are at a point, where you are like: “Screw this, I am ready to 10x my business, my efforts and need my own personal strategy!” Let’s get you on a 1-on-1 coaching call with me and make magic happen.